June 21, 2007

Paid to Read Programs~~Inbox Dollars

There are many "paid to" programs out there so I thought I would share some of my favorites over the next few days. I have earned from all these work at home programs with no problems.

INBOX DOLLARS~~My Top Pick!

They were featured on Good Morning America as being a reputable work at home company.




You get paid to:

You get a $5 sign up bonus and then you get another $1 for filling out your profile survey!! You've made $6 bucks in 5 minutes.

You can take one survey a day. You have to be prequalified for the other surveys based on your pre-survey questions. I did the offers first. You basically sign up for the offer and cancel before the trial period ends. JUST REMEMBER TO CANCEL if you don't want to continue with that particular offer. My favorite offer is Stamps.com. You get $10 bucks for signing up and $5 in free stamps. Get your stamps and then cancel your membership! Then I signed up for a new account on Ebay and made a bid (just bid, not win). That was an additional $6. No, I won't use the account but I wanted $6.

I made $21 in the first 1 hour. Not bad, huh! Read to sign up? Join Here!

0 Comments: